Hello Readers!Here in SoCal, we are starting to get some cooler weather! The weather has fluctuated so much that the feeling of cold weather is a relief. As many of you may know, the cooler weather means less moisture. I have decided to stock up on some of my winter favorites (just a few), that I like to use to keep my skin moisturized.I’m sharing a few items that I have purchased from Ulta.
- dermalogica intensive moisture balance-much needed facial moisturizer, especially in windy areas.
- Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter -having skin that almost feels like velvet is a must.
- Ulta relaxing bath bomb-I use these to wind down after a busy day of work or just to relax after all the holiday festivities (sometimes I add coconut oil to my bath also).
- Philosophy Hand of Hope Hand and Cuticle Cream-keeping your hands moisturized is essential to avoid cracked skin and dry cuticles.
- Bare Minerals all over face warmth-since the sun is limited for most of the winter, and we often stay indoors when it’s too cold, applying all over face warmth gives you a natural sun kissed glow.